Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Check this out!

Hi, I'm Jim and I'm new to this blog. I have been collecting Pyrex for a number of years now along with lots of other 'vintage' stuff. I have a blog on Saturdays called 'Retro Saturday'. Please check it out at : http://jabacue.blogspot.com

Anyway, I picked up this 'old' magazine (dated April 1942) in PEI last week at this great little converted church/vintage shop in Murray River called the Blue Moon. There is an ad for Pyrex in it....look at those prices! Double click the pic to enlarge. 






Until next time....happy hunting.

5 comments:

  1. Hey Jim, what was the year of that paper?
    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just edited the post to include the date.......April 1942.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What I'd give for that teapot! Cool ad!

    ReplyDelete
  4. how cool is that! thanks for sharing that jim :)

    ReplyDelete