Wednesday, August 4, 2010

If You'd Like to Join The Pyrex Collective

Hello,
If you love Pyrex and you want to join The Pyrex Collective, all you need is an email. It's that easy. Just email me your name and I'll add your name to the list.
I'm Erin at monkeyintherocket@yahoo.ca

Thanks

P.S. Anyone who is already signed on as an author can feel free to blog here at any time. No need to wait for a fancy occasion. Even if you just want to write something without pictures. There aren't any rules. Just jump in there. * Spread the word and please link this on your blogs if you have one. I'd like to link all of the blogs of the Pyrex Collective right here too.

Pyrex Smiles Be Upon You
Erin

2 comments:

  1. I'd love to join. My email is myminkbetty@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Erin.
    This looks like so much fun! I don't have a ton of pyrex, but I love the pieces that I do have and enjoy seeing other peoples collections. Please sign me up - Lydia

    lrkoby@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete