Monday, September 13, 2010

Gimme Some Pyrex Lovin'

I got a lovely email from Linda, the woman behind Pyrex Love and Pyrex in Action. Rather than spitting flames like Alexis on Dynasty - "I was there first and I'll crush the Pyrex Collective if it's the last thing I ever do!" - Linda asked to join. She loves looking at everyone's pictures and reading about all of the Pyrex adventures and she'll will be blogging here soon. I'd been meaning to link Pyrex Love. Valerie had told me about Pyrex in Action, which is a very cool concept where people photograph funky old Pyrex actually being used.
Anyway, speaking for the Collective, I welcome all the new authors with a giant Butterprint bowl of goodness.
P.S. I've started a list of Pyrex links. Please let me know if there's others I should add.
Erin


5 comments: