Saturday, September 11, 2010

Speaking of Pyrexia....

As with any disease...we use excuses! Like I'm leaving my job so I'll reward myself with....Food? no, booze? no, Pyrex??? well yes!

I could not resist when I spotted these cutties on Etsy! By the way there was no wine involved!!!

HUM! 2 Bluegrass restaurant ware platters....

 

I can't wait to use them! I use my other Pyrex platters all the time! Even a sandwich and a handfull of chips look and taste so much better in Pyrex!

Thank you Erin for the super fun article and thank you for the title, lol!
I love talking to you and sharing Pyrex stories :)


5 comments:

  1. I have one of those! 99 cents at a thrift store. If only I could find the smaller one to match.
    The color is so beautifulllll

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these! Don't think I have seen Pyrex platter like this. I will be looking for them now. Oh yes lunch on them so nice!!! Oh and I think a nice glass of wine sounds good!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yay! I never knew the name of this pattern, I have 4 cups and saucers and 2 small platters in bluegrrass!

    ReplyDelete
  4. TT I glad I could be of some help! I have 2 bouillon cups and 3 bowls in this pattern. I'm totally fascinated by the color and the pattern :)

    ReplyDelete