Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Whomp there it is!

I got an extreme itch this morning to visit my local antique mall. It's a great one. It's three stories and SO much pyrex.

It was hard for me not to grab everything I saw but I'm trying to be good and only get MY patterns. Boy that 2 qt red server was tempting though!

I turned a corner and found what I was looking for:


Another aqua/turquoise mixing bowl! This one is the 402 and was in good condition. It cleaned up nicely with a magic eraser and Bar Keeper's Friend.

Look how proud the big mama bowl is behind it! Sadly this one was not as cheap as the big one I found but I needed it.

6 comments:

  1. Need is important! So glad you found this beautiful bowl!! Now I would have loved that red server!!! I'm getting that Pyrex itch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understand completely! Sometimes you just NEED the piece.....keeps everything aligned.
    Jim

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those magic erasers (& those bowls!).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, those are beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. big mama bowl! that is so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! I think turquoise may very well be my favorite Pyrex color. Congrats on your find!

    ReplyDelete