Friday, October 15, 2010

Tiny & Perfect

Look what came in the post this week...
A pretty package from the Sunshine State. Yes - Amy's tiny Pyrex coffee pot!
It's super tiny. I'm thinking that we might use it for maple syrup. Yes it's true. All we Canadians do is watch hockey and eat pancakes with maple syrup.
I was trying to take a picture to show how small the pot is, by comparing it to the size of my son's 5-year-old head. He just wanted to play with the jumbo bubble wrap.

Thank you Amy!!!! I love it.

6 comments:

  1. It would be perfect for maple syrup! (Because all we southern Californians do is sun ourselves and eat pancakes with maple syrup.) I have a plain one and may have to give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cute!!! and tiny! How sweet of Amy to send that to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! So glad it arrived in one piece! That photo of your son is priceless! Oh and Go Sabres! Sorry, I couldnt resist. I am a die hard Sabres fan. All I do in South Florida is eat pancakes and watch hockey, too! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is perfect for maple syrup. Cute photo of your son too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw this in the Pyrex book...it is a single cup teapot! without the box like this it is priced at $35 about...so fun!

    ReplyDelete