Thursday, December 23, 2010

merry christmas to me!

Don't get me wrong, I love the Pyrex I find in thrift stores at great prices. But I really want to build a collection of turquoise pieces and, while I sometimes find a stray Butterprint here and there at thrift stores and estate sales, a turquoise Pyrexic cannot live on Butterprint alone. So, when I found this lovely Embroidery promotional cinderella bowl at this great Etsy shop, I added it to my favorites. But, at $23, I just wasn't convinced I couldn't live without it. Then, an amazing thing happened. It went on sale for 50% OFF! I pounced. I figured it would be my Christmas gift to myself. It arrived today and it is gorgeous! I love it so much. The light in the picture doesn't do the color justice, but I just couldn't wait for the sun to come up to share it with all of you :)


2 comments:

  1. The turquoise pieces are so hard to find in person!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This piece is so pretty! Good gift to self and at 1/2 price wonderful! Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete