Monday, February 28, 2011

Pink Pyrex & A Sneak Peek

Here is my newest addition to my vintage pyrex collection:


More Flamingo Pink!

A pretty flamingo pink round baking dish!  It didn't look this nice when I picked it up at the local VV - it was covered in yellow grease stains.  With a little ceramabryte & TLC it was transformed into this beauty.  It will have a permanent home in my studio with my matching pink casserole I found the other week.

And the sneak peek?  This cute little vintage sheet fat quarter bundle I am giving away as part of the Vintage Sheet Blog's one year celebration.  Visit Pink Fawn's Notebook tomorrow for all the details!

2 comments:

  1. Love It

    so glad to know it is called pink flamingo color

    I have one i found and love it. It is all the pastel colors I like

    Janice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Flamingo Pink dish! I need to be on the lookout for one like that!

    ReplyDelete