Friday, June 17, 2011

Turning my Friends 1 at a Time

So, I got a gfriend hooked on Pyrex, as in she buys any and everything - jadite (repro or not), FK & AH. Another gfriend recently said that she thought they (Pyrex) were pretty, but didn't like the fact that you can't (not spose to) put in the washer. The 1st mentioned friend gave a couple pieces to 2nd friend. 2nd friend txt'd me today saying she found a few other pieces and she 'thinks her collection is done' (she likes the blue and white).

I told hubs this and he says 'she hasn't gotten the sickness yet? lol Nope she hasn't.

4 comments:

  1. LOL...I've now gotten my brother-n-law hooked. He's not any threat to me...he's up north and I'm down south...lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to find your blog to educate myself! I just got 4 pieces at an auction all for less than a dollar total. I have some, on piece matches what I have the others are blue and one orange with the wheat design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, so you're trying to spread the Pyrexia sickness around, huh??? LOL...No one I know likes it like I do, or wants to collect it. My son helps me collect, and he's even kept a few pieces for himself, but he doesn't per se collect it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hubs called me and told me that he racked up today! (he and the boys went to car shows and apparently went junking after) Yay, cant wait to see what he got. I do kno that there is turquoise and white butterprint in the mix, but thats all I kno. :)

    ReplyDelete