Sunday, December 18, 2011

Blue Pyrex Mixing Bowl in Terrible Condition!

Hello Everyone, SixBalloons here! It seems like Christmas has really snuck up on me this year, but I still can't wait... especially for a full week off of work. =)  I have been cleaning the house of some of my junk I have been accumulating, for bringing to the thrift store.


I couldn't help picking up this 401 Primary Blue Mixing Bowl at the thrift for 50¢... But what terrible condition!


Hopefully someone else will love it! Feel free to visit my post on Things I Regret Buying at the Thrift Store - I'd love to hear about whether you Pyrex hounds out there share my problem on accumulating junk!

Another note - can you believe that Pyrex Collective I now has 400 followers?! That is one crazy milestone.

3 comments:

  1. You can always use that poor little blue bowl under the kitchen sink to stash away your scouring pads and pot scrapers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor little blue bowl. I would have bought it too. I'm just glad I'm not the only one who takes pity on abused pyrex. For 50 cents I'm sure you can find a use for it somewhere.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I'll pass it on via the thrift store to someone who will do better with it. I've had mine sitting in the back of a closet for almost a year!

    Some great ideas from the commenters on my blog post though, from outdoor planters to DIY re-coating!

    ReplyDelete