Monday, January 23, 2012

The Eyes Have It!


I have been wanting one of these for a long time!  I found this one with a very reasonable "Buy It Now" on the big auction site and scooped it up shortly after it was listed.

I mostly collect the promotional pieces, and they aren't easy to come across around here (actually finding any Pyrex outside of an antique store is almost impossible around here), so most of my promo pieces have been purchased online.



Here's a recent find from a thrifting excursion to a flea market - a 2.5 quart Ocean Filigree that I picked up for $9.  I was very excited about this one, and almost overlooked it as it was buried under some other stuff.

Anyway, I took a little time tonight to take some pictures of several of my recent promo pieces (and a piece that I think is something that the factory made as an experiment).  I'll share more in the next few days!

Thanks for reading!  Find more vintage fun on my blog - Cul-De-Sac Shack!

1 comment: