Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Aqua Fridgies - Craigslisted!

Hi Pyrex Collective, it's SixBalloons here!

I think we probably all have our own personal "Wishlist" of Pyrex items - if you are anything like me, you'll occassionally haunt eBay and see if you can scoop a smoking deal on say, the New Dots set of bowls or something.


One set that I love looking for are the Aqua Fridgies, which regularly go for more than $100. I was browsing Craigslist recently and saw a local ad posting a set of the Aqua 501, 502 and 503 for... wait for it... Fifteen Dollars!!


Was it too good to be true? I phoned and emailed the seller right away, but didn't hear back for almost a week. During that time, the ad was deleted and I figured someone else lucked out.


If you're interested in what happened and to check out more photos of my new Aqua Fridgie Set, come by my longer post at http://sixballoons.blogspot.ca/2012/03/pyrex-aqua-fridgie-set.html to read all about it and tell me what you would have done!

2 comments:

  1. I am so giddy about your latest find!!!! Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky one! Love them. They are beauties! I might have been a bit miffed about the price change too, though it happens in virtually every market. Such is supply and demand, right? You got an awesome deal. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete