Saturday, May 26, 2012

Lime and Pink Loaf Pans

Hello there Collective! It's SixBalloons here. Hope everyone is enjoying this Springy time of year!

I discovered recently that there are different sized loaf pans... despite the fact that I have had these two pieces for many many months!


The lime pan has a Made in Canada logo (which is imprinted in reverse on the underside) and is numbered as a 212 pan whereas the flamingo pink is made in the USA and is size number 213.


I wonder if this has ever come up as an issue for those who collect the pans for their beautiful stacking displays!

If you'd like to read about the two lime pans (loaf and rectangular baker) that I found in the same day at two different thrifts, please feel free to read on at http://sixballoons.blogspot.com/2012/05/pyrex-lime-green.html

Happy thrift hunting everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Hi lovely lady.
    I love the two colors so pretty !! Thanks so much for your sweet comments on my Tablescape. I hope you and your family are having a wonderful Memorial Day weekend.
    XXOO Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a small yellow one and didn't realize the size difference

    i just love finding the pastel colors lime and salmon

    ReplyDelete